Sunday 14 June 2009

Having a Pyjama day


Had a big pyjama day today. Just stayed in them all day long. Had plenty of craft to do for a church stall for next Sunday. Made six crocheted face washers today. During the week made seven knitted lace coathanger covers. Still have a few more to do but the more the merrier. Also did some scrapbooking (which I love) and uploaded them this evening. Going to an opening of a building tomorrow with my sister - hope it doesn't rain. Also had a lovely talk on messenger to two nieces and a call in from my grandson. So all in all a busy week and day. This is one of my layouts that I did today.

1 comment:

  1. weren't we all pretty naive at 21 - on my blog I have a LO of me when I got married - at 21..... but I thought I knew everything..... luckily for the world and my children I didn't

    Here's to being older and enjoying the journey

    ReplyDelete