Saturday 8 December 2012

Lots of craft


      Have been doing heaps of craft over the last couple of months. It is so relaxing and rewarding to realise the I can do these things. I hope you enjoy all the items that I have made whether it be knitting, crocheting or quilting. These are just two I have heaps more to download today. I have just found what I was looking for so here goes.

I still have a long way to go on this project as I keep running out of yarn but I thought it would be good to see a progression.






I love making the edges on face cloths, as I have been making them since I was a child. The different edges are what I try to achieve.


This is the first quilt I have endeavoured to make in a quilting class. I am so happy with this new project and will continue to quilt. I have made other items since. This quilt still needs its edges done.
I loved doing this project and now it has a lovely red border as well. So easy to make once you have the instructions. Thank you to the lovely ladies at Hobbysew - Kings Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment